Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When Mommy is on the phone....

...one never knows what may ensue. Often chaos. But today, it was a rousing service in the front hall. I am not sure who was The Preacher today. But I heard plenty of singing and this is what I found.


The Pews...complete with Hymnals and Psalters....and looks like a stray bulletin on the floor.
The Pulpit.

I believe I heard The Elders offering The Bread and The Cup. Then, I guess, singing a hymn, they went out! Home Sweet Church. You know, play is practice for life. I like this kind of play.





4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the pictures and the smiles. Praying for your precious family right this minute. I'm so thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pews & the special books, etc are a nice touch to "letting the church be the church" (: ! God is surely smiling down on these little worshipers! God bless this unique congregation! Love nana B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pews & the special books, bulletins, etc are a nice touch to "letting the church be the church" Surely God is smiling down on the special little worshipers! Many blessings on this unique congregation (: Love nana B

    ReplyDelete