Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Homesick

I usually opt for peace and quiet. But right now, I am missing the joyful noises that usually fill our home...and especially the little people who make them. Tomorrow (very early!), we have scheduled an external version, to try to turn the baby in the right direction for delivery. I am praying and believing God for this miracle, though....that she would already be turned and that labor would begin very soon. I am eager to have all my babies back together in our home soon. But, "in everything give thanks..." I am very thankful for faithful friends who are nurturing our children as their own right now....and as we would for theirs as well. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

I think I am homesick...and yet, I am home. It's that, the others who make it home aren't here. I miss them.

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely, but you know that they are having a ball! Praying for that miracle, too!

    ReplyDelete